Wednesday, August 2, 2017

instagram style lately!

My Instagram round up posts are always one of the most popular around here... it's fun to see all my favorite Instagram shots in one place! Summer is just flying by and to be honest, I don't feel like I have been the best Instagrammer lately - oops.  This month was full of summer fun, stripes and easy outfits... here's a glance at it:


My summer isn't complete without a twist cone with sprinkles.  Thankfully I can check this one off the list... ;) (similar or similar striped top)


I'm officially obsessed with this bag from the Nordstrom sale. It's the perfect size with butter soft leather and I'm trying to figure out if owning two would be overboard (yes, no, yes!?!?).  The key to large totes is having a few pockets, the large inside and outside pocket insure that this bigger bag doesn't become a black hole. (bag, sunglasses)


Snuggly new pj pants (similar) that are making me very happy! You can read all my book reviews for the month here - including this book!


This striped top and sunflowers made me very happy this month!


I snagged a few new back to school shoes for my kiddos... these sneakers for my son, these sneaks for my daughter and whoa! These boots were a major deal for my daughter too!


My first experience with Golden Milk and I'm hooked (if you want to make it at home I picked this up and it's great!).  (similar or similar dress, bag)


This top is the perfect date night look!  I can't seem to get enough gingham lately. (similar or similar top, jeans, bagsunglasses, sandals)


We happened upon this amazing field of sunflowers recently! I mean, how gorgeous! This was definitely one of the highlights of our summer. (similar cardigan, tank, jeans, sunglasses)


 

site design by kiki co.