Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Instagram lately!

It's time for a good old fashioned Instagram round up... these posts continue to be a favorite around here! It's fun to see a month's worth of highlights here and every time I pull together these posts I always think... oh I should wear that outfit again!  So not only is this post a lot of eye candy... but it's also great inspiration for pulling together some outfits.

This past month has been all about comfy outfits with plenty of layers. The weather has been so terrible we are mostly staying home and reading or watching lots of movies... so it's been a lot of lounging in general. Unless we have to go out... then it's all about multiple layers and bundling up.  

My favorite pjs that I got for Christmas... they are still available and so soft and stretchy.  Also, have you read this book? I'm half way through and it's impossible to put down! So good! (shop: pjs, book)

I'm officially hooked on sweatshirts.  My collection is rapidly growing and this one is definitely a new favorite! I sized up... this one runs a little small. (shop: sweatshirt, purse, hat, similar jeans, sneakers)

Another sweatshirt... big surprise!  This one is SO soft and comes in lots of fun patterns and styles... I highly recommend it. It's quite oversize so stay with your usual size for an oversized feel or size down if you want a snug-er fit. (shop: sweatshirt, similar hat, boots, jeans)

Lots and lots of layers is the theme this month, even around the house.  This sweater was a best seller here on the blog for 2017... and for good reason, it's a steal for cashmere! (shop: scarf, jeans, sweater, hat)

All the sweaters please.... (shop from bottom: pullover fleece, turtleneck sweater, cable knit sweater, grey sweater)

When I just can't seem to warm up, I pop on a vest... it helps a ton and you can even wear one under a winter coat on those crazy cold days.  And of course, a snowy day always calls for a good pair of SOREL boots. (shop: turtleneck sweater, similar vest, jeans, hat, mittens, boots)


 

site design by kiki co.