Thursday, January 4, 2018

neutral basics for 2018!

It's always like clockwork this time of year... I'm already sick of my winter wardrobe but we've still got a looooong way until spring. After a few months of plaids and layers and vests and coats and faux fur and oversized scarfs during November and December I am ready to simplify and mostly just ready for something more fresh and easy.  Enter neutrals.

Creamy white sweaters, classic jeans, stripes, easy sweatshirts, comfy joggers and classic shoes are exactly what I crave this time of year. I love to do a big closet clean out and mentally and actually simplify my closet. Does anyone else do the same?  Many of the pieces here I already own and the others are on my wishlist.  If you are looking to simplify your wardrobe and looking for some fresh pieces that will last you the rest of winter and into spring, I can't recommend these pieces enough.  I've included links to the items below and also similar pieces at other price points, so no matter your budget - I've got something for you!


top row: 
jogger pants (I own these and LOVE them), spend or splurge
cream sweater (easy and classic!), save or splurge
jeans (this is my all time favorite pair of jeans), save or spend
striped tee (this classic tee is perfect for layering or wearing on it's own), save or splurge

middle row:
loafers (these classic shoes are perfect year round), save or splurge
tote (I love a classic tote!), save or splurge

bottom row:
sweatshirt (I love easy pieces like graphic sweatshirts), save or splurge
cream cardigan (perfect for layering) spend or splurge
leather-look jeans (love that these are a little dressed up looking, but just as comfortable) save or splurge
sneakers (perfect for throwing on for errands! I own a similar pair and love them!) save or splurge

(key: save $, spend $$, splurge $$$)


 

site design by kiki co.