Thursday, June 29, 2017

instagram lately!


Well June just FLEW by... I mean seriously!  Any one else have some seasonal whiplash here? I thought the summer was just starting and now it feels half over. Which is a good reminder to be soaking it up as much as possible I suppose.  We had a beautiful month weather-wise but some of the cooler days made my outfits seem more spring-like than summer-like, which you can see here.  So June was all about lightweight layers.  I had a blast rounding up these Instagram looks today... it was a GOOD month!  Make sure you follow along on Instagram to see all my looks there and follow along with my silly/snarky/borderline boring "stories" there!

This gingham top is SO cute and fun, you can see me wearing it here.  Shop the pieces: top, shorts, fun iPhone case, earrings

This is what I consider the perfect soccer-mom look... we are always on the go for soccer in the summer and this sweatshirt is perfect for chilly mornings! Shop the pieces: sweatshirt, jeans, sunglasses, sandals

Have you tried the ombre pink drink at Starbucks!?!? So cute! These three pieces have been getting TONS of wear lately! Shop the pieces: sandalsshorts, top

This ruffle sleeve top is EVERYTHING.  And yes, I can't stop wearing these shorts! Shop the pieces: topshorts, sandals - on sale!, bag (or check here for the bag for less!)

We have loved enjoying the lakeshore this summer! This one-shoulder suit and cover up have been in heavy rotation!

Blue hydrangeas and classics totes are exactly what summer is about... no? My bag is old, but this is the newer version.  It's so classic and simple.

I'm loving this easy striped tie-back top AND it's on super sale! Check it out here!

I love an easy summer sweater... it's perfect for nights out after long days in the sun!  Shop the pieces: sweater - on sale!, jeans, bag, sandals



 

site design by kiki co.