Friday, July 28, 2017

my EASY beauty routine!

While I am no pro at all things beauty, the entire topic has been top of mind lately.  I'm no spring chicken and I also don't have all the time in the world to look great.  A lot of days I go without makeup, but when I do actually put some effort into my face this is my easy everyday makeup routine.

A lot of people have asked on Instagram stories so I thought it would be fun to lay it all out here. I am the biggest dummy with makeup. I have no idea how to contour, I don't know how to do eyeshadow except to swipe it across my eyelid, and while I sometimes do some highlighting... I'm usually too lazy.  Even this eyeliner I only do when I'm feeling snazzy or have somewhere besides the grocery store to be (and even then not always).


Not always in this order, but these are my daily beauty steps...

I start with this BB Cream from Andalou, it's easy to use and gives a great glowy look with light to medium coverage and a good SPF.

My all time favorite mascara is the Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara from Bare Minerals, I've tried so many and keep coming back to this one.  Pro tip: always curl your eyelashes first to get them ready to go long with mascara. 

Liquid eyeliner can be tricky, but it's my current favorite (in a few months I'll probably switch back to pencil, I always seem to waffle on it).  This Lancome Artliner is easy to use and stays on all day without flaking or irritating my eyes (which liquid eyeliner can do sometimes).

I started growing my brows out last summer and it's the longest most annoying experience ever. I only tweeze the crazy outliers, if the new growth is by my existing browline I let them grow in, so this brow pencil helps cover the awkward area. It's easy to use and wipes off with a fingertip or Qtip if you make a mistake. 

Well Rested is one of my favorite products of all time.  It's a creamy undereye highlighter/concealer that makes my face look bright and awake. It doesn't have a ton of coverage, but instead is a nice natural looking touch to an otherwise usually tired face. 

This blush combo is a forever favorite from Beautycounter, I used to be a rep, but even though I no longer am I still love and use this product religiously. 

So that's it! That's my super easy daily makeup routine!



 

site design by kiki co.