Tuesday, July 11, 2017

my everyday style: a summer sweater!

A summer sweater may seem crazy... but hey, those evening ice cream runs can get chilly! You know? Of course I'm not wearing sweaters all the time in the summer, but every once in a while a cloudy day or chilly sunset calls for something a little warmer than a tank.  This crochet knit sweater is surprisingly lightweight and cool to wear and perfect for dinner out or an evening ice cream run with the family.

The best thing is that this sweater is on sale right now with tons of sizes left!  Time to snag it, if I do say so myself!  These shorts are the absolute best... and it can be really hard to find denim shorts that fit great.  Unfortunately there is only a few sizes left, so this pair is very similar! I snagged these espadrilles earlier this spring and didn't wear them much because they were so tight, I was actually going to sell them and then a reader suggested that I wear them around with socks on and it totally did the trick!









Outfit Details:




 

site design by kiki co.