Friday, September 8, 2017

3 ways to wear...

I recently snagged this adorable balloon sleeve striped top (on sale!) and was having some fun styling it for a photoshoot soon and thought, hey I should document this quick for the blog.  It will be coming to the blog soon... in the meantime you can shop it on sale and maybe get some styling inspiration for your long holiday weekend. I'm always tweaking outfits last minute, so it probably won't be any of the combinations you see here which speaks to the versatility of this fun top.

Can you believe the (unofficial) end to summer is already here? I am SO SO ready for a long weekend but still feeling a little sad about summer being over.  I hope you enjoy your weekend!  Check out my Facebook page all weekend, I will be posting some Labor Day sales there.


(above: top, shoes, jeans, tote, earrings, perfume
This first look is perfect for a more casual office environment, date night or meeting friends for drinks.  Black jeans always elevate a look and are so flattering - I love them paired with these knotted mules.




(above: top, necklace, shoes, clutch, jeans)
Perfect for running errands or heading out to dinner as a family. Classic dark wash jeans and a fun necklace pull this look together perfectly. 




(above: top, shoes, bag, jeans)
I am hanging on to my white jeans for September for sure.  I love the striped top paired with a little heel and nude accessories for brunch or meeting a friend for lunch. 






 

site design by kiki co.