Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Instagram lately!

The past month was a great month over on Instagram... I had a lot of fun pulling together casual everyday looks that didn't make it to the blog.  My outfits were admittedly a little all over the place... we had some super warm (for winter) days, some freezing cold days and some warm weather travel mixed in as well - so there was a full spectrum of outfits.  Here are some of my favorites...

This outfit is perfect for warmer winter days and for transitioning to spring! above: sweater, clutch, jeans, flats

A few basics I packed for our recent trip to Florida! I love this budget-buy swimsuit. above: hat, sunglasses, clutch, sandals, swimsuit (available in 4 colors!)

I've worn this pull over fleece to death this winter... it's been a lifesaver for those days I just feel like I can't warm up! above: fleece (or similar), button front top, sunglassesjeans, sneakers (color: sunset glow)

I can't resist a little red and pink combo this time of year! above: jeanssneakersstriped top, similar hat

I'm finally broke down a purchased one of these adorable letter boards.  I love it! Or how cute are these multi colored options?

Everybody needs a little leopard now and then! This leopard coat is so fun! above: similar coat, sweatshirt (on sale!), jeans, sneakers

I love, love, LOVE this easy top for weekends and everyday wear. above: top (on sale!), lace bralette, jeans

I love a good denim jacket!  This one is awesome and under $40, I love how it fits nice and slim with lots of stretch. If you like a boxier fit I also just snagged this one... because it was also a great deal and I loved the distressing!  above: jean jacket, jeans, similar striped top

A few more fun items I packed for Florida... this was the perfect outfit for a morning Starbucks run. This sweatshirt runs big, so size down. And these gold birkenstocks are BACK in stock after selling out super quick last summer, so snag them soon - they are my go-to spring and summer "mom" shoes! above: sweatshirt, tote bag, similar shorts, birkenstocks, sunglasses

I constantly pull for this relaxed twist-front top... it's so cozy and easy to dress up or down. above: similar jacket, topjeansflats, bag

Make sure you are following me on Instagram for more daily outfit inspiration! 




 

site design by kiki co.