Thursday, February 8, 2018

what to pack: spring break!

Okay all you spring breakers... it's TIME! Time to stock up your wardrobe with a few fresh pieces for your upcoming trip south. Thinking about warm and sunny locales is about all that gets me through this time of year...  you?  Today I pulled together tons of easy, breezy basics that are all budget friendly too.  This lace up striped dress is perfect for pairing with some flip flops and a hat for grabbing vacation brunch.  I love this gingham swimsuit paired with this swim cover-up.   For dinners out I love the idea of this ruffled dresswedge espadrilles and a clutch.   Last year on spring break I threw a few of these pool toys in the suitcase and they ended up being a blast to play with for the entire family.  My personal favorites to pack are this sunscreen, my kindle paperwhite and the most comfortable and flattering one piece suit EVER.  And don't forget your sun protection... a simple hat and my favorite sunscreen are always in my bag too!  I always like to plan on being in my swimsuit as much as possible on spring break so top that double as swim cover ups like this oversized white henley tee or this relaxed pull over sweater are great to pack.

Here are my top picks for spring break travel this season and I'd love to hear what fun place you are headed!

blue ruffle trim dresssunglassesblow up swanlace up striped dresscanvas tote (I just snagged this for myself!)denim shorts (my favorite budget find!), wedge espadrillespull over sweaternavy woven clutchpink slide sandals (lots of color options!), twill field jacket (for cool evenings), gingham swimsuit (top & bottom), earringskindle paperwhite (never leave home without it!), black/white striped dresswhite jeansblue white maxi swim cover-uphatpink ruffle teeoversized white henley teeone piece suit (my personal favorite... it's so comfy!), sunscreen set (this is my FAVORITE!), flip flops



 

site design by kiki co.